Thursday, February 10, 2011

An Artist's Blog

My sister-in-law is an incredibly talented artist and has started an artist's blog. She will tell you that she's new to painting and art, but her pieces say otherwise.

Regardless of the media she uses (charcoal, pastels, acrylic paint, and other creative media), she is able to capture the essence of a person or moment very well. She will be one to watch as she paints her way into the future.

If you have been looking for a portrait artist, you just found her, Kim Peters.

In my family there are quite a few artists and I will tell you more about each of them in the weeks to come. Today is Kim's day.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your loyal support, Jessie. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you too, sis! You ARE amazing! I'm so excited to see the beauty you create.

    ReplyDelete