Monday, February 14, 2011

I have a problem...

Well, probably more than just one, but this one is serious.

I love cookbooks.

Now, it may not seem like that big of a deal, but it feels like it! My husband built only one upper cabinet in the entire kitchen and it is for cookbooks. Unfortunately, it's getting full!!


We usually get at least one cookbook at Christmas time and there are certain chefs and authors whose cookbooks we collect.

A little while ago, a friend asked what I was reading. I listed off two or three titles and she said, "No, I meant novels or self-betterment type of books... those are all cookbooks!" We read cookbooks like other people read 'regular' books. The number of odd looks my husband gets during his morning commute on the train when he's sitting there, reading a large cookbook like it's a novel, are uncountable.

As for this moment, I think it is time to review all the cookbooks and put a few away in the "library" downstairs.

2 comments:

  1. Why thank you, Kim! You and I are good at supporting each others' need for more cookbooks ;)

    ReplyDelete